Saturday, September 17, 2011

dear friends, I'm asking you to help 2 charities, a band I'm working with, oh, and yourself.

CLICK HERE, IF YOU LOVE ME> OR EVEN IF YOU DON'T

Badge

30% of the next 17 donations will go to Feel the Music, an organization dedicated to healing trauma victims through the power of music. I don't know about you, but music has been the most influential factor in my life choices, feelings, and well, everything. 

As a bonus, pledgers will receive special updates including unreleased songs. 
We are asking for help to raise enough money to press Bright Brown's newest effort, Oceans, on Vinyl. This band is PHENOMENAL. hearing them the way music should be heard (vinyl) can only increase thier awesomeness.
Once we reach our goal, 50% of the donations will go to Why Hunger

And did I mention all the rad rewards we're offering?  who says you can't benefit while giving? exclusives range from demos, to signed merch (like the vinyl), to studio time...and lots in between. This is a win ^infinity, as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks for reading.  I appreciate your support.

CLICK HERE, IF YOU LOVE ME> OR EVEN IF YOU DON'T 30% of the next 17 donations will go to Feel the Music , an organization dedicated to healing trauma victims through the power of music. I don't know about you, but music has been the most influential factor in my life choices, feelings, and well, eve ... http://marieiscool.posterous.com/dear-friends-im-asking-you-to-help-2-charitie

No comments:

Post a Comment